Mission Statement: “H.W. Flesher Housing Co-operative is a community of people with shared responsibility for each other, our homes and our neighbourhood.”
Located in the green, family-friendly Collingwood neighbourhood, H.W. Flesher is a housing co-operative located on 4.5 landscaped acres. Our award-winning design features spacious patios and shared green space where neighbours live and work together.
Our convenient location provides quick access to transit, including SkyTrain and highway routes. We are a five-minute drive from Metrotown and twenty minutes from the airport.
HW Flesher offers the friendly atmosphere and security of small village living in the middle of a big city. Our members represent a variety of ages, incomes, languages, experiences, and skills, living together and all contributing to the management of their own community. Children are encouraged to participate in all activities at HW Flesher.
- 100 units. (25 1-bedroom, 55 2-bedroom, 18 3-bedroom, and 2 4-bedroom).
- Shared amenities include access to a full-time maintenance person, three colourful playgrounds, a common meeting hall that can be booked by members for events, gated underground parking, and a common 24-hour laundry room.
Each unit includes:
- A private entrance leading directly to the outside
- A spacious living room and eat-in dining room
- Kitchen with stove, oven, and refrigerator
Some units also include:
- Modifications to accommodate people with disabilities
- Hookup for washer and dryer
- Access to a storage locker (1 and 2 bedrooms)